- Type: Grass/Ghost
- Species: Pumpkin Fakemon
- Abilities: Gluttony (uses held berries at 50% health), Intimidate (lowers enemy Attack when sent in)
- Hidden Ability: Harvest (may restore used berries after each turn)
- Height: 3'11/1.2m
- Weight: 55.1lb/25kg
- Body Style: Insectoid
- Gender Ratio: 1M/1F
- Physiology: Pepight have a body that resembles a pumpkin, with four smaller legs holding up the body. Its head is large and solidly connects to a thick neck, which is wrapped with vines. Its body is covered in small, spiny hairs.
- Gender Differences: Female Pepight have blue bodies.
- Special Abilities: They can glow during full moons with face-like patterns. Because they are fully evolved, they can use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact.
- Behavior: At night, Pepight will appear in crop fields, eating crops. This makes them a nuisance.
- Habitat: Pepight live in grasslands.
- Fakedex Entry 1: They appear in crop fields at night, eating any plant matter they can find. They are difficult to keep away from crops.
- Fakedex Entry 2: On full moons, its body is said to glow with an imposing face.
- Fakedex Entry 3: Its thick body, combined with its ghostly nature, makes it difficult to repel from crops.
- HP: 200
- Attack: 75
- Defense: 180
- Sp. Attack: 30
- Sp. Defense: 30
- Speed: 35
- Total: 550
- EV Yield: 2 HP/1 DEF
- Evolution: Pepight evolves from Cucurvine when a Leaf Stone is used on it, which evolves from Pepita at level 20.
- Name Origins: "pepon" + "fright"
- Physical Origins: Pepight was based on a dream. It also has features of a pumpkin. Its capability of glowing is a reference to a Jack o' Lantern.
- Shiny color: Purple skin, off-white body (male)