- Type: Grass
- Species: Pumpkin Seed Fakemon
- Ability: Overcoat (immune to sandstorm and hail damage)
- Height: 0'8"/0.2m
- Weight: 2.2lb/1kg
- Body Style: head
- Gender Ratio: 1M/1F
- Physiology: Pepita resembles a pumpkin seed. A small vine is sprouting out of a crack in its top left side. It has a pattern on its body resembling an angry face. Small blue stripes mark the lower part of the outer segment of its body. Their actual body is inside their seed body; nobody knows what they look like inside, but it's probably like a real-world seed.
- Gender Differences: None.
- Special Abilities: Pepita are very hardy Fakemon. Their faces are mainly to scare off predators- mainly herbivores.
- Behavior: Pepita try to scare off predators with their faces.
- Habitat: Pepita live in grasslands.
- Fakedex Entry 1: It must be sturdy and durable enough to survive the harsh summers of the grasslands it resides in.
- Fakedex Entry 2: The actual body of a Pepita is within the thick seed. It lives off nutrient stores until rains come.
- Fakedex Entry 3: Since it can hardly fight, it tries to scare off herbivores with the face on its body.
- HP: 80
- Attack: 28
- Defense: 60
- Sp. Attack: 18
- Sp. Defense: 18
- Speed: 16
- Total: 220
- EV Yield: 1 HP