- Type: Steel/Ghost
- Species: Spinner Fakemon
- Ability: Modular (reverts to base form when defeated by a non-super-effective move)
- Height: 2'04"/0.7m
- Weight: 47.6lb/21.6kg
- Body Style: Head and base
- Gender Ratio: 1M/1F
- Physiology: Its head is like that of its pre-evolution, but slightly different. It has two segmented circles on the top-forehead area and a spike on its head. Its features are otherwise identical to its pre-evolution. Its head does not appear to be physically attached to its body. Its torso is bisected and has two triangular plates for shoulders. Its arms are composed of two thin parts. Its massive, paddle-like hands are larger than its head and can churn up air to use wind-based Flying-type attacks. A three-segmented cylindrical spine connects its torso to its spike that acts as its base. It has two spikes on each side. The base of the spike it rotates on has four holes in it.
- Gender Differences: None.
- Special Abilities: Rotosteo are capable of spinning so fast they can become nearly invisible- only a faint whirring sound and maybe some dust kicked up can be visible. The paddle-like hands are as hard as steel yet as light as bone and can strike with incredible power. Its body, being composed of multiple parts, can function independently- but most often, the head will detach for it to make an escape or fight back. If its body continues to function, it will not be controlled by the head.
- Behavior: It will often spin at very high speeds and make sounds to attract other Pokemon. If they venture too close, the hands will strike with such force that most weak Pokemon are knocked out instantly.
- Habitat: Rotosteo inhabit dark, forested areas.
- Fakedex Entry 1: Capable of spinning so fast it becomes invisible, it lies in wait for unsuspecting Pokemon to approach. Curious Pokemon are instantly defeated by the impact of its massive, bone-tough paddles.
- Fakedex Entry 2: If its body is too damaged, its head can seperate and continue fighting. Rarely, the body can function on its own- though without control.
- Fakedex Entry 3: Listen carefully for the whirring sounds in the forests at night; a Rotosteo may be spinning, waiting for something to approach it.
- Base stats:
- HP: 86
- Attack: 94
- Defense: 80
- Sp. Attack: 75
- Sp. Defense: 60
- Speed: 45
- Total: 440
EV Yield: 2 ATK
- Evolution: Rotosteo evolves from Gyrium at level 32, and into Skelefuge at level 54.
- Name Origins: "Roto-" + "Osteo-"
- Physical Origins: Rotosteo is based on the human skeleton. It is also based on the Whirling Wumpus from "Fearsome Creatures of the Lumber-Woods", a chryptid that could spin at high speeds, and whatever came into contact with their hands were instantly defeated.
- Shiny color: Dark red