- Type: Steel/Ghost
- Species: Tripod Fakemon
- Ability: Modular (reverts to base form when defeated by a non-super-effective move)
- Height: 5'07"/1.7m
- Weight: 179lb/81.2kg
- Body style: Multiped
- Gender Ratio: 1M/1F
- Physiology: It is much larger than its pre-evolutions, but has a similar head. This head is much larger, though. The etchings on its head are complex and form a plus-shaped dark area. It has three spikes on top of its head. Its teeth are similar to its pre-evolutions, but it has enlarged and pointed canines, making it capable of the elemental fang attacks. Its head is not physically attached to its body. Its body is composed of two sections. The upper section has trilateral symmetry and has triangular plates that protect its limbs. There is a lighter-colored plate of the face opposite of a plane. A spiked spine attaches the upper section to the lower. The lower is bowl-shaped and shaped like a human pelvis. It has a segmented spike that it spins on. Its three legs are very long, longer than the body itself, and spindly. They are not physically attached to the main body. The claw on each arm is very sharp and can be used for claw-type attacks (Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw, Iron Claw, etc).
- Gender Differences: Female Skelefuge have a larger space in their lower sections, and larger fangs.
- Special Abilities: Its two halves can function independently. Their eyes can detect any ghost-type Pokemon.
- Behavior: Skelefuge are vicious ambush hunters. They also seem to act as sentinels.
- Habitat: Skelefuge inhabit dark forested areas, or areas heavy in ghost activity.
- Fakedex Entry 1: Seeming to stand guard over the forests they inhabit, they will not hesitate to strike violently with their sharp legs. No ghosts can escape its watchful eyes.
- Fakedex Entry 2: Its body and head can function independently. They are just as vicious without their head or body as they are with it.
- Fakedex Entry 3: If its body is too damaged to fight, its head will fly around and continue to attack. If its head is too damaged, the body will continue to attack.
- HP: 100
- Attack: 125
- Defense: 90
- Sp. Attack: 80
- Sp. Defense: 75
- Speed: 70
- Total: 540
- EV Yield: 3 ATK
- Evolution: Skelefuge evolves from Rotosteo at level 54, which evolves from Gyrium at level 32.
- Name Origins: "Skeleton" + "Centrifuge"
- Physical Origins: Skelefuge has some portions of the human skeleton. It is mainly based on the Quad, a robotic enemy from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Much like Skelefuge, it is a spinning multi-limbed robot with a skull-like head that can function in two parts, depending on which is destroyed.
- Shiny color: Dark red