- Type: Ghost/Psychic
- Species: Horn Ghost Fakemon
- Ability: Fright (lowers foe's Special Attack when the user enters the battle)
- Hidden Ability: Telepathy (immune to damage from allies)
- Height: 2'11"/0.9M
- Weight: 20.9lb/9.5kg
- Body Style: Head and arms
- Gender Ratio: 1M/1F
- Physiology: Trembone resembles a warped, broken trombone. It has very long, spindly arms that always coil at least once and thin fingers. Part of its piping is broken, leaking bluish mist that is its life force. Its bell contains bluish streaks in a six-spoked asterisk pattern. In the aperture of the bell is a single eye, which is always closed. Three short blue tendrils protrude from the bell.
- Gender Differences: None.
- Special Abilities: Trembone have a psychic network with other members of their evolutionary family that allow them to locate and drive out any intruders on their territory with their trademark calls. They are also capable of hiding in shadows, trailing their long arms to try and grab (and identify) encroaching enemies.
- Behavior: Trembone are social and highly territorial, and will do anything in their power to drive away intruders.
- Habitat: Trembone, as with all their evolutions, inhabit plains.
- Fakedex Entry 1: Inhabits dark plains at night. It can hide in the shadows with only its arms visible to feel for intruders.
- Fakedex Entry 2: The members of a group of Trembone have a psychic connection that they use to locate objects, intruders, and other members.
- Fakedex Entry 3: Its shrill calls reverberate across the plains, frightening anyone that may be close.
- HP: 35
- Attack: 35
- Defense: 35
- Sp. Attack: 100
- Sp. Defense: 35
- Speed: 80
- Total: 320
- EV Yield: 1 STK