- Type: Dark/Bug
- Species: Nightmare Arachnid Fakemon
- Ability: Rivalry (Deals extra damage to opponents of the same gender)
- Height: 1'04"
- Weight: 54.6 lb
- Body Style: Insectoid
- Gender Ratio: 1M/1F
- Physiology: Tuskkion has a bulky, scorpion-like body with a short tail and two-pronged stinger on its end. Its legs are surprisingly long. Its head has two large tusks as well as strong mandibles.
- Gender Differences: A female's tusks are larger. Her tail is longer, her stingers are much larger than the male's, and she is bulkier.
- Special Abilities: Their stingers have a power which can turn any egg into a Tuskkion egg. Unlike other Nightmare Beasts, they can reproduce- in a bizarre, parasitic fashion, though.
- Behavior: They are attracted to Eggs; the presence of one is enough to cause any Tuskkions nearby to try and stab the egg with their stingers. The males also fiercely battle other males.
- Habitat: Tuskkion inhabit the Realm of Impossibility.
- Fakedex Entry 1: It was formed from the Realm of Impossibility. One stab from its stingers can spread a corruption through the foe's body.
- Fakedex Entry 2: It has a mysterious attraction to eggs. However, it can corrupt the egg's contents into more Tuskkion if it stabs the egg with its stinger.
- Fakedex Entry 3: While females are often in search of eggs, males often spar with each other for no particular reason.
- HP: 85
- Attack: 85
- Defense: 85
- Sp. Attack: 40
- Sp. Defense: 85
- Speed: 40
- Total: 420
EV Yield: 1 ATK
- Evolution: Tuskkion evolves into Scorpodon with high friendship at night.
- Name Origins: "Tusk" + "Scorpion"
- Physical Origins: Tuskkion was based on a dream. It obviously shares appearances from an elephant and a scorpion.
- Shiny color: Red